One of my childhood summer memories in New Jersey was sitting outside at night and seeing lightning bugs. I know some people call them fireflies but whatever you call them, they are the coolest bugs 🙂
Making this card brought back all of those great memories of family, friends and night time fun.
Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy to make this fun card. This stamp set gives you so many options to fill your jar with.
All of the products used to make this handmade card are listed below along with a link to the products full description & shopping page.
Hope you like my Jar of Love Card Idea.
Until next time my friends,
Enjoy the SUnshine!
Supplies Used for this Card:
- Jar Of Love Stamps # 141587
- Everyday Jars Framelits Dies # 141490
- Whisper White Cardstock # 100730
- 1-1/4″ Circle Punch # 119861
- Pineapple Punch Cardstock # 146971
- Pineapple Punch Classic Stampin’ Pad # 147141
- Basic Black Cardstock # 121045
- Memento Tuxedo Black Pad # 132708
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine # 143263