Stampin’ Up! Tropical Chic stamp set along with Tropical Thinlits Dies make the most beautiful cards, especially this handmade Wedding Card for our Dear Friends.
I wanted this card to be special so instead of making a traditional card I decided to make a step card. Once I put it all together, the front panel was too heavy and it wouldn’t stand up and I had to think of a way for it to work.
That’s when I thought of making “kind of an easel” and it worked 🙂
The inside of the card was all hand written but I did layer DSP on the base of the card, then added a white panel on top of that with some stamped fern leaves along the side.
~ Congratulations Jim & Raquel ~
Until next time my friends,
Enjoy the SUnshine!
Supplies Used For this Card:
- Tropical Chic Stamps #146753
- Tropical Thinlits Dies #146831
- Tropical Escape 6×6 Designer Series Paper #146916
- Tropical Escape Cardstock Pack #146917
- Basic Jewels Clear Rhinestone #144220
- Call Me Clover – Classic Stampin’ Pad #147139
- Blushing Bride – Classic Stampin’ Pad #147100
- Garden Green – Classic Stampin’ Pad #147089
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Big Shot #143263