The Etching Tool for the Cricut Explore and Cricut Explore Air sits in the “A” slot in the machine(s) and locks right into place per machine instructions. It does not fit in any other electronic cutter. It can be used to engrave and etch plastics, acrylics, metal clay, and can also etch/engrave on flat metal (copper, bronze, silver, aluminum [but not hard metals such as steel/stainless steel]) as long as the metal can fit under the Cricut rollers. It may also etch on glass and some papers. Test before investing in expensive media. Please note that this tool does NOT work in any machine(s) but the ones indicated in this listing. The Etching Tool for the Silhouette, KNK, Pazzles, Xyron Wishblade, and Cricut (all but Explore, Explore Air, and Explore One models) can be found by searching for this Product Number here on Amazon: B00TSIEUV0.
- Easy to use/Create designs, letters, borders, and other crafts quickly
- Fits Cricut EXPLORE and EXPLORE AIR (DOES NOT WORK IN Cricut EXPLORE ONE)
- Etches/Engraves metal clay slabs, metal (not hard metals like steel/stainless steel), stencils, plastics/acrylics, some glass, more…
- High quality Carbide Tip and Aluminum Housing/Made in the U.S.A
- See description below for more detailed information