Expressing creativity has never been easier. Cut shapes, emboss shapes or cut then emboss shapes. The machine and inspired die designs exclusive to the Cuttlebug system are as fun as they are simple to use. Just lower the platforms; a powerful gripping mechanism holds the machine in place. Then place cutting material and die (face up) between cutting mats and turn the handle to move the die through the machine. Remove the die cut shape and start crafting. Cuttlebug is user friendly with any die and cuts a variety of materials. Its fold-n-store profile allows storage in a small amount of space and the built-in pop-up handle allows for quick transport.
- Compact embosser and die cutter from Provo Crafts; cuts shapes and embosses designs on paper, vinyl, chipboard, thin sheet metal, and fabric up to 1/8 inch thick
- Machine comes with: spacer block, 2 7-3/4-by-6-inch cutting pads, thin die adapter, user manual, hand-crank handle, hex key tool, screw, and plastic cap
- Suctions in place for operation; adapts for use with range of other manufacturer cutting dies and embossing folders, including steel rule dies
- Fold-up trays for compact profile; transports easily with integrated, pop-up handle
- Measures 12 inches long by 7-4/5 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high; limited 1-year warranty