Are you getting ready for all of the Ghost & Goblins in your neighborhood?
I just finished decorating the outside of my house with Scarecrows, and pumpkins.
And I even decorated for fall inside. Years ago I made a felt Ghost banner with sequence that I hang on the wall, along with ghosts made out of a white sheet and a Styrofoam ball for the head. I even made the felt hat. If you like the way it looks here is how you can make your own Hanging Ghost:
- Cut a piece of white cotton fabric into a square (you can make it any size that you like)
- Cut fringes on the bottom
- Take a Styrofoam ball and add two pieces of wire or coat hanger to the bottom of the ball (this is so that it doesn’t just hang droopy)
- Place the piece of fabric over the ball
- Then tie a piece of ribbon, raffia, or thread around his neck
- With a fabric marker (so it doesn’t bleed) draw his eyes and mouth
- If you like you can cut out of felt the word BOO and glue to his chest
- Add a hat made out of felt. Cut a circle for the base
- Then cut another circle and make into a cone shape (glue ends together)
- Add a ribbon to the top of the hat for hanging (glue into place)
- Hot glue the hat to his head
- And your Ghost is ready for hanging
Make it a Great Day and don’t forget to leave time to Craft!